Cascadia of Boise offers 24-hour respiratory care coverage to meet you or your loved one’s respiratory needs. Our Skilled Respiratory Therapists will work under the direction of Physicians and Physician Extenders to provide the best possible outcome. The clinical team, consisting of the Physician, Nurses, Respiratory Therapists, and Rehabilitative Therapy Staff will work together for success in each plan of care.
Respiratory Ventilator Unit
Our experienced respiratory team at Cascadia of Boise specializes in long-term mechanical ventilation with the newest technology. Cascadia of Boise is setting the standards in progressive and innovative therapies within skilled nursing facilities.
- Community involvement
- Dedicated to providing the best outcomes management program with an interdisciplinary team approach – our team has shown to improve quality of life
- Education and training for all ventilator, trach, and respiratory residents, including rehabilitation services
- Fully portable ventilator, allowing for community and family outings.
- Latest technologies include the *Five-in-one ventilator, VOCSN* Smart technology
- Progressive therapy
We work with all respiratory-related diagnoses.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Neurological Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (Bi-level & CPAP)
The VOCSN is five therapies in one device. This unified respiratory system makes care quick and easy and is customization to each patient. It provides the flexibility to give all five therapies or just the mix of the therapies needed.
Brings next-generation technology, breathing comfort and ease of use to ventilator patients.
Internal oxygen concentrator and Oxygen Direct™ system deliver equivalent of 6 L/min of oxygen.
Tough Button Cough™ therapy can be activated in seconds, without changing the circuit.
The quiet hospital-grade suction system is easy to transport.
Records each medication use and turns off the nebulizer when the therapy is complete.